Saturday, May 23, 2009

I've Got a Fever...

... and the prescription is...more cowbell! They wanted it, they got it - check out this vid from last week's performance of my band North of Nowhere at the Ugly Mug in Farmington. This was the last tune of the night and a reprise of "American Band" that we'd played earlier. That's me in shadows pounding the skins, and, from left to right, Jarad on rhythm guitar and vocals, Max on bass, Rick on lead vocals and rhythm guitar, and, also in the shadows, Chris on lead guitar and vocals. Thanks to our friends, family and fans who attended, and keep on rockin'

3 comments:

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Some fine freaking drums here CharlieMac -- lotsa fun!

Joseph "Jon" Lanthier said...

fine, fine drumming. nice cowbell, too! It really complements the sunburst Les Paul...

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

But now thanks to Jon, when I hear the lyric "they'd like to meet the boys in the band," I hear Rocky Rococo adding, "For OB-vee-us ree-zuns."