Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation, Part 4

Well, my Constant Readers must think I've had a very busy summer, music-wise, and they're right, I have; and it's not over yet! Here's a vid of my band North of Nowhere playing a version of the Band's "The Weight," with yours truly on the Hammond. It's been a dream of mine since I got the thing a year ago to actually play the beast with the band in concert. Well, the concert had to be at my house, since the heavy old thing is a little hard to gig with, and I did fumble around a bit (you should have heard the song before it in the set - lost in the wilderness, I was - but we needn't go there). Also featuring my middle son thrashing away just fine on the drums. Support local music - go out and see a band tonight! and keep on rockin'!

No comments: