Monday, April 18, 2011

The Thrill is Gone...

... gone away from me. It is with a heavy heart that I announce the demise of my blues band, Aces Wild Rockin' Blues Revue. Ace has had to leave the band for health reasons, and I think our guitarist has also left to pursue other projects. For me, Aces Wild just isn't the band I'd want it to be without Ace, so I'm movin' on as well. So enjoy the vid of the band taken in December... I've still got two other bands to enjoy, so I will keep on rockin'!

4 comments:

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Wow. Sorry to hear, and especially sorry to hear it's for health reasons! Ace is a truly great guy. I'll drop you an email you to get the details

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

But he's playing in Moose Knuckles? At Famous Dave's 6/14? You going?

Charlie_Mac said...

P'raps; I thought it was 6-24, but I could be wrong...

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

No, I'm sure you're right. Name an occasion when i had a date or time right & you had it wrong and I'll buy you a large diet Coke.

But I need to get the full back story on this caper!